.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The latest from the Adairs

Friday, September 02, 2005

This week hasn't been as productive for therapy as I'd like. With distractions of the recent and devastating news, migraines putting me down and out, cavities to be filled, a fence to be repaired and a birthday to celebrate (Happy 8th Colin!) we have really had an "off" week. But I sent in the monthly report for August and we were able to accomplish 85% despite our lag these past two weeks.

I hope I don't sound selfish about our problems compared to those in the Gulf. I feel blessed to even have a home to be able to homeschool in and my prayers are with the victims and their families because of Hurricane Katrina.

22 "How great you are, O Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears. 2 Samuel 7:22