.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The latest from the Adairs

Friday, February 03, 2006

Adair family picture - 2005



My brother Ralph and his significant other, Gina


Grandmother & Willard Farness at Christmas with Rachel


Colin and Kayla know how to pose! (from center clockwise; Colin, Noah, Rachel, Kayla & Ezra)


Ezra loves books (my nephew)


Uncle Brian, Aunt Rachel and baby Ezra


Can I say "Gerber baby"? But I am probably a little biased! :-)


My sister Marchelle and I found this at an antique shop, do you think this is e-bay "worthy"???


Colin loves to play with good ol' fashioned Lincoln Logs at Pappa Rod's

Marchell and Johnny


Can the Lexus make it???

Let's give it a try...

going, going...

going...



Yep it made it - sorry but it's not American made!!


Cross Skipping for therapy (no she has no idea this picture is on here!) :-P


American Heritage Girls parade


Game time


thinking about the next move

"Mooooom, do you have to take my picture?"


Our future home site!