.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The latest from the Adairs

Sunday, June 25, 2006


















Just when I thought I had this blogger figured out it changed. Just call me a very unsavy tech person! Anyway here's a few of our updates, be it that they're a few months late. The bunny was found in our back yard on Good Friday, he was so tiny and so darned cute we really thought about keeping him. But our neighbor apparently has an oasis in his back yard so we let him go back over (under) the fence. Poor thing was scared to death, shivering but mostly frightened stiff (I know that sounds bad but yes he was perfectly alive!) On to the next pictures...it's our lot but of course all dug up and no foundation. I have those pictures somewhere in this computer! Colin's friend Kyle was with us when we went to check it out so they are doing what boys naturally love to do and that is throw dirt around and jump off of the big piles of dirt. Kayla is walking on top of what will soon be our bedroom. As of today our house is framed and they are about to start bricking it. I'll send pictures before we move in (which will hopefully be by the end of August).